Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Weekend in the Mountains

O.K. Here I am. There is sooo much since the last time I was here (on the blog) and there are many pictures I could put on so I thought I would start with the most recent. Just last weekend Layne and I went to Marysvale to go up to the cabin for maybe the last time this season (depending on the weather) we knew the next few weekends would be busy and then it may be to snowed in to get up there. Jason has asked about seeing the cabin so we invited him and Brittany to come up (Bridger too). We had a fun time despite the fact that it was sooo cold. We had planned to spend the night up in the cabin Saturday but the storm was coming in and some of the workers were staying up there so we just went up and back on Saturday. By the time we were driving down(on 4 wheelers) it was sooo cold and snowy that Jason had to stop 3 times to get the ice off his eyelashes and Layne could hardly see!! We stayed the night there at Laynes' mom and dads (they're always so great). It was an experiance and fun to spend some time with Jas, Brittany and Bridger. On Sunday Layne went back to St. George and I went up to Loni's to await the babies. (We're still waiting)
I hope (notice I said hope) to do better with this blog so don't give up on me. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Us said...

looks good mom. i love the background

*/ Jillian said...

check you out! I did give up. You even have a backround, way cute by the way. Fun pictures of the cabin, it makes me feel bad that Garrett is sleeping there every night!

Ginocchio Family said...

Holy crap, you're back!!! I thought that we had lost you for good! Sounds like a great weekend. I wish that Malia didn't have school, because we would love to come and see the cabin too. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Love you mucho!!

Loni said...

Mom, Glad you are back on the blogging train, now just don't lose your way again!! The new look is awesome!
See you soon!