Sunday, March 8, 2009

Love being GRANDMA and GRANDPA




This has been such a great year for being a Grandma. I've been able to spend some time with everyone either at there house or ours. I can't even begin to say how proud I am of each one of them. When I watch them or even see pictures of them it makes me smile inside and out. It's amazing to think we have 13 grandchildren!!! I absolutely love-loved christmas this year. It was so amazing to have everyone there and to see the kids leading the christmas songs was so fun for me. Thanks you all for making the effort to be there. It was truely one of my most memorable in a long time. I always enjoy hearing what they are all doing and it's so great to get a call from them telling me what's going on. Thanks to the parents for raising such great kids. We love them and love hearing GRAAAAMA or GRAAAAMPA!!!

1 comment:

Ginocchio Family said...

Christmas was a great time! We can't wait for you to come out and go to the beach with us again! Hopefully we will be seeing you in April. Love you Grandma and Grandpa!!!