Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Ellie has Arrived!!

Elliette Ann Cowley- Wow, just writting that name seems amazing, can it really be. That's what I thought when I got the message a few weeks earlier than I was expecting. Ellie just couldn't wait any longer to get here, I'm just glad she waited until Layne and I got home from our cruise!! Thanks Ellie.
It was great to spend some time with Jason, Brittney, Bridger and of course Ellie. Thanks for letting me come and be with you guys for a few days, it was great. She is so beautiful and such a good baby too. Brit, you did a great job and Jas well I'm sure it was an eye opener to parenthood, Welcome to the ranks of Daddy!!! We are proud of you. You two have a special little girl, it's going to be so much fun watching her grow. Bridger is such a good big brother too, and a good snuggle partner!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ginocchio Family said...

These are some cute pictures! We are so excited to meet the newest member of the family. She looks like such a sweet baby! Congratulations to Jason and Brittney!!